For those looking to achieve their personal goals, the Liberty ISO 2 lets you boldly chase after them. This running shoe sports a light and springy feel with a touch of stealth stability to keep you comfortable as the miles rack up.
- ISOFIBER replaces external support frame for increased midfoot/heel structure and security
- Upgraded mesh from engineered to ISOKNIT construction
- More guidance added to the TRI-FLEX outsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- Knit with new ISOFIBER reinforcements to ensure a secure fit without heavy bulk
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Medial TPU guidance frame for that touch of stealth stability
- TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- MindBodyGreen – The Best Running Shoes of 2020 (May)
- Women’s Health Sneaker Awards – Best for Pronators (March)
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 22mm/Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz. | 252 g.
07, 07½, 08, 08½, 09, 09½, 10, 10½, 11