Barnett Tomcat 2 Youth Compound Bow with 17 -22 lbs Draw Weight: Extend your love of archery into the next generation and introduce a youngster to archery with the Barnett Tomcat 2 Youth Compound Bow. Complete with an array of accessories including a rest, finger rollers, quiver, arrows, and sight, the Tomcat 2 has a 20-22” draw range and draw weights adjusts to 17-22 lb making it the perfect bow for the first time archer. Keep the tradition alive with the Barnett® Tomcat 2 Youth Compound Bow . Parallel limb design greatly reduces hand shock draw length adjusts in increments. Right-handed youth compound bow. Let-off of 60-70%. This bow has soft-touch reinforced grip and Mossy Oak Bottomland camo wrap. The Tomcat 2 has an adjustable arrow rest and soft-touch finger rollers 3-pin. Bright-Glo fiberoptic sight with pins visible in lowlight. Barnett provides an entire line of youth archery gear to help introduce new archers to the sport and challenge advancing marksmen to sharpen their skills.
- Parallel limb design greatly reduces hand shock
- Right-handed youth compound bow
- Soft-touch reinforced grip
- Mossy Oak Bottomland camo wrap Adjustable arrow rest
- Soft-touch finger rollers
- 3-pin “Bright-Glo” fiberoptic sight
- Draw Weight: 17-22 lbs.
- Draw Length: Adjusts in 1” increments
- Let-Off: 60-70%
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 12 x 5 x 31 In
- Included Arrows: 2