First Sport LVBP Leverage Bench Press – The LVBP Leverage Bench Press is a commercial rated strength machine which uses plate loaded resistance and leverage movement to isolate and strengthen the pectoral muscles of the upper body when performing the flat bench press exercise. The LVBP provides the natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine. The LVBP offers unilateral and converging motion with each press arm working independently for better muscle isolation and contraction. Load up this machine with Olympic weight plates or Olympic bumper plates for resistance, and store them on the convenient weight storage posts located at the sides of the press arms when not in use. The LVBP Leverage Bench Press is perfect for any commercial gym, school weight room, personal training studio, or garage gym at home.
- Steel mainframe
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Ergonomic hand grip position
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Converging press arm movement for advanced biomechanics
- Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2″ center hole
- Loaded Weight 300lbs
- Weight plates sold separately
There are no reviews yet.