Table Tennis Rackets
- Rackets: 2 Star, 3 Star & 4 Star
- Handle Shape: Flared (FL)
- Flared: (FL) The most popular style. A (FL) handle is wide at the base and is concave in the center.
- Straight: (ST) The straight handle has no deviation in it. It is uniform from neck to base. Handle has no deviation.
- Anatomic: (AN) The second most popular style. An (AN) handle is tapered at the neck and is broader in the middle. The area between the base and middle is slightly concave.
- Japanese Penhold: (JP) Most (JP) handles are long and narrow. They feature a block of cork on top of the handle for a surer and more comfortable grip. There is also a thin layer of cork on the backside.
- Chinese Penhold: (CS) The (CS) handles are very similar to a conical shaped shakehand blade with a shorter handle.
2, 3, 4