- Flawless feel. Effortless support.
- The redesigned Guide 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride.
Features & Benefits
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your softest run yet
- New HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more rubber where you need it
- APMA Certified – The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Category: Structured Cushioning
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (35mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: Women’s 8.2 oz (233g)
05½, 06, 06½, 07, 07½, 08, 08½, 09, 09½, 10, 10½, 11
There are no reviews yet.