The Wilson Triumph recreational player’s tennis racket is a great value for beginner players looking for a quality stick at a friendly price point.
It features an oversized racket head (112 square inches), a slightly extended frame at 27.5 inches (27 inches is considered standard), and is made of a lightweight aluminum composite for easy swinging (weighs 10.2 ounces). The V-Matrix Technology provides a much larger sweet spot, which delivers more power and forgiveness on off-centered shots. The Stop Shock Sleeves reduce vibration and unwanted shock.
- V Matrix Technology creates a larger sweet spot
- V-Lock Bridge adds stability
- Extra large headsize and extra long length give the Triumph more power
- Headsize: 112″
- Strung Weight: 10.2 oz / 288 g
- Length: 27.5″
- Balance: 6 pts.
- HL String Pattern: 16×19
- Cross Section: 21 mm V-Matrix